Publicis Groupe UK wins at the Campaign Agency of the Year Awards
- March 17, 2023
Campaign’s Agency of the Year Awards returned to The Brewery on Thursday 16th March, to recognise and celebrate the 2022 agencies in the creative and media industry across the UK.
Publicis Groupe UK performed incredibly well, winning eight out of the 19 awards that they were shortlisted for, including Leo Burnett winning Creative Agency of the Year, Zenith winning Media Agency of the Year and Taylor Herring winning PR Agency of the Year.
The full list of Publicis Groupe UK winners are:
- Creative Agency of the Year: Leo Burnett
- Media Agency of the Year: Zenith
- PR Agency of the Year: Taylor Herring
- Head of Agency of the Year – Media: Natalie Cummins, Zenith
- Creative Leader of the Year: Chaka Sobhani, Leo Burnett
- Strategic Leader of the Year: Josh Bullmore, Leo Burnett
- Media Planner of the Year: Richard Kirk, Zenith
- New Business Development Team of the Year: Publicis Media
You can see the full list of winners and shortlists here.